This week I’ll be talking to Benjamin Fry live on Instagram @kikifelipe
You can always check the IGTV to watch it later.
Benjamin Fry is the Founder of NeuralSolution, Khiron House and Get Stable. He is an accredited psychotherapist, author and entrepreneur. He has had a rich and varied career, combining his interests in psychology, the media and business. In his twenties he founded and exited two small businesses before starting a family, training as a psychotherapist and writing his first book which led to presenting a television series for the BBC. More recently he has combined his business experience, clinical training and media skills to set up Khiron House, a residential mental-health clinic, to lobby for more effective treatment in the public sector through his non-profit Get Stable and to found NeuralSolution which delivers nervous system informed technology for a variety of behavioural health problems.
Slavomir Latko. His own childhood health challenges along with truly awe-inspiring mystical experiences starting in early teenage years have fuelled his explorations of the deeper nature of healing. Being able to travel and study ancient healing traditions at their roots also led him to understand the importance of the facilitator’s own transformation.
• Hawaiian Temple style Lomi Lomi Nui bodywork with Susan Pa’iniu Floyd as taught by Kahu Abraham Kawai’i.
• Clinical massage: BTEC Therapeutic Massage (Level 5), BTEC Professional Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology, ITEC Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology & Body Massage (Level 3), FHT Certificate in Deep Tissue Massage all at London School of Massage.
• Sound therapy: Sound Massage at Peter Hess Academy. Cellular Resonance Therapy at Polish Sound Academy. Fabien’s Maman sonic acupuncture.
• Medicine Buddha & Dharma studies with Khenpo Gelek Gyamtso, a disciple of Dzogchen master Akhyuk Rinpoche.
• Daoist Wellness Yang Sheng Fa & Qigong with Gu Shiyi, 15th generation of Wudang Sanfeng Pai, a disciple of grandmaster Zhong Yun Long.
• Since 2019 he continues his Chinese medicine studies within a more classical context with Damo Mitchell (Xian Tian College of Classical Chinese Medicine) as an integral part of ongoing, internal cultivation art.
Andrew McGonigle has been studying anatomy for over twenty years, originally training to become a doctor and then moving away from Western medicine to become a yoga teacher, massage therapist and anatomy teacher. He combines all of his skills and experience to teach anatomy and physiology on Yoga Teacher Training courses internationally and runs his own online Anatomy and Physiology Applied to Yoga courses. His new book Supporting Yoga Students with Common Injuries and Conditions: A Handbook for Yoga Teachers and Trainees was published in March 2021. He lives in Los Angeles with his husband.
Anna Ashby has been studying and practicing yoga for over 30 years and has been teaching since 1999. An experienced teacher, she holds the highest level of certification by the Yoga Alliance Professionals – Senior Yoga Teacher (SYT) and Yoga Alliance (US) E-RYT-500. She also holds a B.A. (Hons) in Modern Dance which she gained from Mills College in California in 1991.
Anna’s teaching style has evolved over the years from her study of dance, in-depth training with established, classical yoga systems that focus on alignment, and a dedicated meditation practice that developed while she lived for 12 years in a yoga ashram in upstate New York.
Anna teaches at triyoga in London, UK and is one of London’s leading yoga teachers. She is a founder and senior faculty member of the triyoga Teacher Training Programme, one of the most comprehensive and rigorous training programmes in Europe.
She is also specialised in teaching restorative yoga, including RTT (Restorative Teacher Training).
Anna regularly leads retreats, workshops and trainings in the UK and Europe.